This slaw is great by itself, or on a shrimp taco, or even on a burger. Spicy, yet sweet and even acidic from the lime, it is a winner!
- 6 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp tartar sauce
- ½ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped roughly
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeno, seeded, and chopped
- In a food processor, pulse garlic, jalapeno, cilantro leaves, and EVOO until a paste like
- Add in sour cream, tartar sauce, water, salt and lime juice, and pulse until combined.
- Pour mixture over cabbage and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately, or keep in fridge for up to an hour.